dear runnographers, I’m a mere week and a half away from my half marathon and I have many nerves. I really hope I make it under 2 hours. I’m trying to rest up, eat well and get lots of fluids in my system.
What are your prerace tips and rituals?
Also, I thought I’d share some of my 2011 resolutions:
1. Run more races (including the Great Urban Race – it’s a sort of an “Amazing Race” adventure, if you will).
2. Become a certified Zumba instructor and teach classes at a gym – because Zumba makes me happy!
3. Learn the piano – wish I would have done this a long time ago.
4. Finish paying off student loans – Taking a Dave Ramsey 13-week course (very excited!!).
5. Take the GRE and apply to graduate school.
6. Take Spanish classes to work towards becoming fluent.
7. Work more on my photography; start a blog with my fellow photography best friend Shelby.
8. Start my food blog I’ve been dying to start for forever. It’s in the works and I’m excited! 🙂
9. Watch more movies – because I only watch bits and pieces of movies. Some are quite educational and moving actually.
10. Keep up with my professional writing by freelancing more.
Off to finish work then run a nice 45 minutes. Keep clicking while you’re kicking. 🙂